Most of the photos are from the following books:
JEANNE D'ARC: GRANDE HISTOIRE ILLUSTREE by Le Chanoine Henri Debout
Vol. 1&2 Published in Paris by Maison de le Bonne Presse 1905.
(These volumes will be referred to as 1905.)
PAYS DE JEANNE D'ARC by Jean de Metz Edited by Jules Rey
Published by Successeur de A. Gratier et J. Rey 1910.
(This book will be referred to as 1910.)
JEHANNE! : GOD'S HOLY WARRIOR by Virginia Lindsley Frohlick
Copyrighted, Unpublished Historical Novel 103
(This book will be referred to as copyrighted VLF.)
JOAN OF ARC: MAID OF FRANCE by Albert Bigelow Paine
Vol. 1&2 Published by The Macmillan Company of New York 1925.
(These books will be referred to as 1925.)
JEANNE d'ARC by W.S. Scott
Published by George G. Harrap & Co. Ltd of London, England 1974.
(This book will be referred to as Scott.)
PROCES DE CONDAMNATION DE JEANNE D'ARC by La Societe de l'Histoire de France
Published by Paris Librairie C. Klincksieck 1971.
(This book will be referred to as 1971.)
Photos taken by Timothy J. Frohlick will be referred to as TF 1984.
Photos taken by Virginia Frohlick will be referred to as VF 1997.
This map shows the major structures in Domremy. [copyrighted VLF]
Historians believe the castle of Gombervau (near Vaucouleurs) is similar in structure and size to the fort used by the people of Domremy in times of danger.
This map shows how the loyalties of Domremy were divided. [copyrighted VLF]
4) Sheep grazing the fields near Domremy. 
5) Domremy - winter. 
6) This is a general view of the village Greux (foreground) Domremy (mid-ground) and the Basilica of Saint Joan of Arc at the Bois-Chenu. (background - the steeple of the basilica can be barely seen on the horizon - right of the picture.) [1905.]
7) The main road going through Greux to Domremy. 
8) Looking across the river Meuse at Domremy. 
9) Looking across the river Meuse at the village of Maxey.