Most of the photos are from the following books:
JEANNE D'ARC: GRANDE HISTOIRE ILLUSTREE by Le Chanoine Henri Debout
Vol. 1&2 Published in Paris by Maison de le Bonne Presse 1905.
(These volumes will be referred to as 1905.)
PAYS DE JEANNE D'ARC by Jean de Metz Edited by Jules Rey
Published by Successeur de A. Gratier et J. Rey 1910.
(This book will be referred to as 1910.)
JEHANNE! : GOD'S HOLY WARRIOR by Virginia Lindsley Frohlick
Copyrighted, Unpublished Historical Novel 112
(This book will be referred to as Copyrighted VLF.)
JOAN OF ARC: MAID OF FRANCE by Albert Bigelow Paine
Vol. 1&2 Published by The Macmillan Company of New York 1925.
(These books will be referred to as 1925.)
JEANNE d'ARC by W.S. Scott
Published by George G. Harrap & Co. Ltd of London, England 1974.
(This book will be referred to as Scott.)
PROCES DE CONDAMNATION DE JEANNE D'ARC by La Societe de l'Histoire de France
Published by Paris Librairie C. Klincksieck 1971.
(This book will be referred to as 1971.)
Photos taken by Timothy J. Frohlick will be referred to as TF 1984.
Photos taken by Virginia Frohlick will be referred to as VF 1997.
Map showing the major structures of Vaucouleurs. [Scott]
2) Main entrance to de Baudricourt's fortress. [TF 1984]
3) To the right is the main entrance to fortress. To the left are the remains of the Gate of France. 
4) Remains of de Baudricort's castle and entrance to his audience hall. [TF 1984]
5) Detail of the entrance to the audience hall. [TF 1984]
6) Last remaining tower of the 'Gate of the King' part of Vaucouleurs' old town wall. [TF 1984]
7) Largest rebuilt section of old Vaucouleur's town wall. This tower is called 'The Tower of the English.' [TF 1984]
8) Interior of the 'English Tower.' [TF 1984]
9) The remains of the Gate of France. According to Henry Bataille, the preeminent archeologist of Vaucouleurs, the tower we see today was rebuilt in 1734. The original watch tower that stood over the Gate of France was 60 feet high. 
10) The Gate of France. [TF 1984]