Most of the photos are from the following books:
JEANNE D'ARC: GRANDE HISTOIRE ILLUSTREE by Le Chanoine Henri Debout
Vol. 1&2 Published in Paris by Maison de le Bonne Presse 1905.
(These volumes will be referred to as 1905.)
PAYS DE JEANNE D'ARC by Jean de Metz Edited by Jules Rey
Published by Successeur de A. Gratier et J. Rey 1910.
(This book will be referred to as 1910.)
JEHANNE! : GOD'S HOLY WARRIOR by Virginia Lindsley Frohlick
Copyrighted, Unpublished Historical Novel 126
(This book will be referred to as Copyrighted VLF.)
JOAN OF ARC: MAID OF FRANCE by Albert Bigelow Paine
Vol. 1&2 Published by The Macmillan Company of New York 1925.
(These books will be referred to as 1925.)
JEANNE d'ARC by W.S. Scott
Published by George G. Harrap & Co. Ltd of London, England 1974.
(This book will be referred to as Scott.)
PROCES DE CONDAMNATION DE JEANNE D'ARC by La Societe de l'Histoire de France
Published by Paris Librairie C. Klincksieck 1971.
(This book will be referred to as 1971.)
Photos taken by Timothy J. Frohlick will be referred to as TF 1984.
Photos taken by Virginia Frohlick will be referred to as VF 1997.
The Boucher home. [TF 1984]
Model of the Boucher home and the Renart (Fox) Gate during the siege of Orleans. Note that in the lower right corner of the picture, Joan is holding her white battle standard as she rides to meet the returning Bastard of Orleans. [copyrighted VLF]
3) The last remaining tower from the time of the Siege. This tower is called "Blanche" or 'White.' 
4) "Blanche Tower." [TF 1984]
5) Holy Cross cathedral - Orleans. 
6) Holy Cross cathedral. 
7) The tall structure in the middle of this picture is the church of Our Lady of the Recovery. 
8) The church of Saint-Pierre-le-Puellier. 
9) The home of Pierre d'Arc ( Joan's brother) - Orleans. 
10) Actual statue of Our Lady of Miracles that Joan venerated while in the city of Orleans. [from the church of Notre-Dame Des Miracles]